March 17, 2023
Flavonoid content is high in the tea.
Green tea contains flavonoids, which are more prevalent in green tea than in black tea. Flavonoids are rich in antioxidants that protect your cells against free radicals. And who wants radicals running around free in their cells?
Shades of resentment cast enviously.
When envy is characterized as a shade or colour, it tends to be green.
Rookies are new,
A new hire might be referred to as green and in need of guidance, training, reassurance, or maybe some embarrassing induction ritual.
Sustainable world that's impurity free.
Maintaining a green planet requires environmental awareness and the preservation of natural resources.
Green is the favourite colour of the Limriddler!! Sorry the Limriddle was a bit late today. First, we had to locate the little Leprechaun, and sure enough he was in an Irish pub somewhere celebrating, and then we had to sober him up and, well, long story. The first correct responders by 5:30 this week were:
- Bill H., Edinburg, Texas; Tom D., Haliburton, Ontario
- Sue S., Kauai, Hawaii
- Karen K., Peterborough, Ontario
- Amelia R., Toronto, Ontario
- Steve K., Peterborough, Ontario
- John M., London, Ontario
- Thomas W., Citizen of the World
- Duncan R., Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Lynn R., Oakville, Ontario
- Warren G., Kitchener, Ontario
- Ron P., Brantford, Ontario
- Kathy E., Guelph, Ontario
- Joan-Marie D., Markham, Ontario
- Sandra S., Oakville, Ontario
- Cherie H., Citizen of the World
- Dave D., Oakville, Ontario
- Susan R., Coldbrook, Nova Scotia
- Terri P., Toronto, Ontario
- Peter K., Kingston, Ontario
- Randy K., Oakville, Ontario
- Archie B., Halton Hills, Ontario
- Jim D., Markham, Ontario
- Louise C., Calgary, Alberta